12cpl SuperGold Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Fuel discount of 12cpl with the SuperGold Card will be redeemed by participating Challenge service stations on the following terms and conditions:
- Fuel discount card accepted by Challenge service stations in the promotion are those produced by SuperGold Card – a discounts and concessions card for seniors and veterans.
- This promotion begins on 1 September 2017 and will continue until 30th September or such time as determined by The Challenge Dealer Group.
- Applicable fuel discount will be redeemed at a rate of 12 cents per litre.
- SuperGold Cardholders must present their SuperGold Card for every fuel purchase they make at participating Challenge Service Stations.
- Fuel discounts are only redeemable by customers who pay the Challenge service station with cash/eftpos or credit card.
- Fuel discount must be redeemed at point of purchase.
- Each customer may only redeem one fuel discount per transaction. Each fuel discount may only be used for fuel purchases at a participating Challenge service station of up to a maximum of 100 litres of either petrol or diesel and a minimum of 1 litre.
- The discount from the SuperGold card will apply to each whole litre sold. The fuel purchase transaction will be rounded down to nearest whole litre.
- This off is available for petrol and diesel only. It does not include LPG.
- SuperGold Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other fuel discount promotion and does not apply to any Star Card, Cardlink, or fuel card transactions.
- SuperGold Cards are not valid at Challenge Diesel Stops (truckstops).
- SuperGold Cards discounts are not redeemable for cash.
- Only original, undamaged SuperGold Cards complying with the applicable terms and these terms and conditions may be redeemed at participating Challenge service stations.
- Challenge reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence this promotion at any time, including (without limitation) if for any reason the promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures).
- Participating Challenge Service stations include: Challenge Waimak, Challenge Darfield, Challenge Springfield, Challenge Burnham, Challenge Leeston, Challenge Lincoln, Challenge Tai Tapu, Challenge Halswell, Challenge Milton Street, Challenge Tuam Street, Challenge Opawa, Challenge Port Hills, Challenge Blighs Road, Challenge Hills Road, Challenge Southshore, and Challenge Kirwee.