We're proud to supply premium quality lubricant products for your vehicles through our two lubricant partners TotalEnergies and D.R. Britton Ltd.
TotalEnergies New Zealand is the country’s third-largest oil company, and the exclusive importer and distributor of lubricants from leading global energy producer, TotalEnergies.
Batch tested at blending plants, the TotalEnergies product range adheres to international quality regulations, and is ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 rated.
With operating in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies engages in all aspects of the energy industry – oil and gas, renewable energies and bio-energies. From discovery and production to processing, community projects and marketing.
- Committed to preserving and respecting the environment through waste oil recycling and packaging recycling
- Supporting NZ communities through sponsorships, volunteer work, and charitable donations
- Unbeaten technical service providing advisory services and oil analysis programmes
- Home to the best brands in the business – Total, ELF, Lubmarine, and Specialty Fluids
- A local team that understands New Zealand operations and applications
D.R. Britton Ltd, a New Zealand family-owned business who has been a key automotive lubricant and chemical supplier to the New Zealand market for over 50 years.
We import and distribute premium quality lubricants and chemicals for a comprehensive range of applications. From passenger car, light diesel to heavy transport, agricultural, industrial and marine. http://drbritton.co.nz/
Valvoline have an easy-to-use registration check, lube guide to ensure you are putting the right oil in your vehicle every time. https://www.valvoline.com/en-nz/lube-guide/
A long history with the Challenge service station network provides a high-performance partnership for the New Zealand market.