Save 8c per litre with your Grey Power Membership
Challenge is proud to offer Grey Power members a minimum of 8 cents off per litre on fuel.
Here's how it works
With My Challenge, in addition to receiving a minimum discount of 8c per litre off fuel (some South Island stores offer up to 12 cent per litre discount), Greypower members will also earn 1 Point for every $1 spent at participating Challenge stores, which can be redeemed for rewards in store.
My Challenge is also unique, as you can choose to support local causes in your community by donating your fuel discount or My Challenge reward points to the community groups your local Challenge has chosen to support. Signing up is simple:
- The next time you’re at a participating Challenge station, tell the staff at the counter that you’d like to sign up to My Challenge, and show them your Grey Power Membership Card;
- The cashier will register you on the spot with your email address.
- You’ll be given an exclusive Grey Power version of the My Challenge card (which is scanned instead of presenting your Grey Power Membership Card) and can start benefiting right away.
Terms and Conditions
- To receive your exclusive SuperGold version of our My Challenge card, SuperGold Cardholders must present their SuperGold Card at the time of initial registration.
- One fuel discount per transaction.
- Limited to a maximum purchase of 100 litres at any one time. There is no minimum purchase.
- Not available with any other offer, discount or fuel card/fleet card.
- This offer is for petrol and diesel only. It does not include LPG.
- Offer is available until further notice, at the discretion of the Challenge Dealer Group.