Enjoy a minimum of 8c off per litre with SuperGold
The SuperGold Card - available to New Zealand's senior citizens and veterans as a form of thanks for all they have contributed to New Zealand - offers discounts and concessions from a range of New Zealand businesses. As a 100% Kiwi owned and operated company, Challenge is delighted to give more back to New Zealand’s golden residents.
Important changes effective 1st April 2020
From 1st April 2020, customers who hold a Government issued SuperGold card will only qualify for a fuel discount if they are signed up to My Challenge.
Here's how it works
With My Challenge, in addition to receiving a minimum discount of 8c per litre off fuel (some South Island stores offer up to 12c per litre discount), SuperGold card holders will also earn 1 point for every $1 spent at participating Challenge stores, which you can redeem for rewards in store.
My Challenge is also unique, as you can choose to support local causes in your community by donating your fuel discount or My Challenge reward points to the community groups your local Challenge has chosen to support. Signing up is simple:
- The next time you’re at a participating Challenge station, tell the staff at the counter that you’d like to sign up to My Challenge, and show them your SuperGold card;
- They can register you on the spot with your email address and it only takes a minute.
- You’ll be given an exclusive SuperGold version of the My Challenge card (which is scanned instead of presenting your SuperGold card) and can start benefiting right away.
Terms and Conditions
- To receive your exclusive SuperGold version of our My Challenge card, SuperGold Cardholders must present their SuperGold Card at the time of initial registration.
- One fuel discount per transaction.
- Limited to a maximum purchase of 100 litres at any one time. There is no minimum purchase.
- Not available with any other offer, discount or fuel card/fleet card.
- This offer is for petrol and diesel only. It does not include LPG.
- Offer is available until further notice, at the discretion of the Challenge Dealer Group.