$500 Boosts for My Challenge Partners Promotion
The following terms are for the My Challenge Partners promotion being run by Challenge during October 2019 and apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions for the My Challenge Programme offered by Dealer Co (NZ) Limited (trading as Challenge) (Challenge), as amended by Challenge from time to time (Programme Terms). Any capitalised words that are not defined below have the meaning set out in the Programme Terms.
- Under the My Challenge Programme, Participants can make monetary donations to any one or more My Challenge Partners by the following methods:
- using any required amount of the Participant's existing Points to redeem (at any Participating Challenge Retailer store that supports the relevant My Challenge Partner) a voucher for a monetary donation (of fixed dollar amount) to the relevant My Challenge Partner; and/or
- donating to the relevant My Challenge Partner the full dollar amount of any fuel discounts offered to the Participant under the Programme in any fuel purchase at a Participating Challenge Retailer store that supports the relevant My Challenge Partner (or an equal share of that amount where multiple My Challenge Partners are supported by the relevant Participating Challenge Retailer and the Participant has not registered to support the relevant My Challenge Partner specifically).
- Challenge will keep a record of all Donations from Participants between 1 October 2019 and 31 October 2019 and calculate the total amount of Donations made by Participants for each My Challenge Partner in that period (October Donations).
- Challenge will also calculate:
- the total amount of Donations made for each My Challenge Partner between 1 September and 30 September 2019 (September Donations); and
- the relative percentage (Uplift %) of Donations received by each of those My Challenge Partners in October 2019 compared to September 2019, using the following formula:
Uplift % = (October Donations / September Donations) x 100.
(For example, if the total amount of Donations made to a My Challenge Partner was $500 in September 2019 and $800 in October 2019, then the Uplift % was 160%).
- After 1 November 2019, Challenge will identify as prize winners the My Challenge Partners with the highest Uplift % (Prize Winners).
- Challenge will offer a $500 boost to each of the Prize Winners as a bonus reward to the Prize Winners and an incentive for Participants to be more generous with their Donations during the promotional period.
- Challenge will contact each of the Prize Winners by 15 November 2019 to notify them that they are Prize Winners and confirm payment and other details with the Prize Winners.
- Challenge will pay the $500 boost to each of the Prize Winners by way of an electronic bank transfer to the Prize Winner's nominated bank account by 30 November 2019 or as soon as practicable after that date.
- Challenge will pay each My Challenge Partner the total amount of Donations made to that My Challenge Partner in accordance with the Programme Terms.
- Challenge will take reasonable endeavours to ensure that its record of Donations and calculations to identify the Prize Winners are correct but makes no warranty or representation in relation to those records and calculations. Once Challenge has identified the Prize Winners, that decision is final and cannot be challenged by any person.
- Challenge may notify any My Challenge Partner of the total amount of Donations made to that My Challenge Partner on request but is not obligated to provide any information in relation to the Donations to any person.