Gulf Oil Promotion 2019 (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions (Terms)
Please read the following Terms carefully. These Terms apply to the Promotion undertaken by Dealer Co (NZ) Limited, trading as Challenge (Promoter). The Terms may be amended by the Promoter from time to time by updating the Terms on the Promoter's website.
- Participants in the Promotion may be in the draw to win a Prize.
- All Prize winners will be randomly drawn on or before Monday 16 September 2019 from all valid entry forms submitted online and received by the Promoter on or before Friday 6 September 2019.
- There will be a single Prize draw, with participants having a chance to win any Prize offered by the Promoter. To avoid doubt, Prizes will be allocated by the Promoter at the time of the relevant entries being drawn and Prize-winners will not be entitled to select which Prize they are allocated. Winners of the double passes will be drawn first, prior to winners of the other Prizes.
- Each participant is only eligible for one Prize. If more than one winning entry is drawn for any participant, each subsequent entry drawn for that person will be disregarded and a new entry will be re-drawn to identify a different winner for that Prize.
2. Conditions of Entry
- Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this Promotion.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are individuals 18 years of age or older and are not an Excluded Person.
- There is no maximum number of entries per participant but each participant is only entitled to one entry per Qualifying Purchase and can only win one Prize.
- Participants are required to provide their full name, email address, mobile number, , proof of purchase details and any other information requested by the Promoter in the online entry form for the Promotion.
- By completing an online entry form and entering this Promotion, participants give the Promoter permission to contact them in the event that they win a Prize and about current promotions (including information in relation to its loyalty programme).
- Participants will not:
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or the Promotion; or
- breach any law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entry that:
- is recorded in error;
- it suspects to be fraudulently recorded or obtained;
- is rewarded in relation to a transaction which was cancelled, voided, refunded or reversed, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion; or
- is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of any participant's eligibility in the event that there is any doubt over their eligibility for the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 6:00am (NZST) on Thursday 1 August 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Saturday 31 August 2019 (NZST).
- Participants may receive an entry in the draw for each Qualifying Purchase made during this Promotion period by submitting an online entry form for the Qualifying Purchase on or before Friday 6 September 2019.
- Purchases made after the Promotion closing time set out in clause 3.1 will not qualify for an entry.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email from their Promotion registration details provided on the online entry form and asked to provide a postal address for distribution of the relevant Prize.
- If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner by his or her provided contact details within 48 hours following the Prize draw, then the relevant Prize is forfeited by that person, and an alternative winner will be selected at random for that Prize. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use its reasonable efforts to distribute the relevant Prize to winners within two weeks of the Prize draw (or in the case of a double pass to a five star adrenaline experience at Highlands Motorsport Park, at least one week prior to the date of the event). Unless otherwise notified by the Promoter to the relevant Prize winner, distribution will be to the postal address notified by the Prize winner under clause 3.4.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cancellation, rebooking, or assignment will be allowed. The Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, likeness, details, image and/or voice (including photographs, film and/or any other recording) for promotional and media purposes for an unlimited period of time without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
- If a Prize winner does not or cannot accept a Prize for any reason, it shall promptly notify the Promoter (and if applicable, return the Prize) so that the Prize can be re-allocated to another participant (if the Promoter considers appropriate).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each Prize winner.
4. Use of Personal Information
- Participants grant the Promoter the right to collect personal information for the purposes of marketing communications and conducting the Promotion, and may disclose such personal information to third parties. Entry is conditional on providing this personal information.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with these Terms, this Promotion, participation in the Promotion, any suspension, modification, cancellation or termination of the Promotion, or with any Prize, whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter is not liable for entries, Prize claims or correspondence that is misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted, or loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the Prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under any legislation or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied in relation to the Promotion, including any Qualifying Purchase or Prize, are expressly excluded.
- All Prizes are provided on an "as is" basis, at the sole risk of the relevant Prize-winner.
- If required by the Promoter, winners will sign any disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter before taking the Prize, including warranties regarding their health, safety and fitness and ability to accept the Prize as offered.
- If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries without prior notice to any person.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with all aspects of the Promotion are final and cannot be challenged by a participant.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the Promoter's records or identification of Qualifying Purchases and entries in the Prize draw. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any act, omission, error or malfunction resulting in failure to record or receive any eligible entry for a Prize.
- The Promoter is not required to provide any information regarding the Promotion, entries or Prize winners to any person, except as expressly set out in these Terms.
- In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires:
- Excluded Person means:
(i) any Challenge retailer, including any owner or employee of a Challenge retailer; and/or
(ii) any employee of Gulf Oil New Zealand, Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited or Farmlands Fuel Limited.
- Participating Challenge Retailer means any Challenge service station in New Zealand that is participating in this Promotion as notified by the Promoter from time to time.
- Prize means any one of the following prizes, as randomly selected by the Promoter:
(i) one of six double passes to a five star adrenaline experience at Highlands Motorsport Park on Thursday 28 November 2019 (or any alternative date notified by the Promoter), including:
Subject to any terms and conditions notified by the Promoter at its discretion.
- return flights to/from Queenstown;
- transfers from Queenstown Airport to Lake Resort Cromwell and from Highlands Motorsport Park to airport;
- one night accommodation at Lake Resort Cromwell, including dinner and drinks (limited bar tab) for the night before the event and breakfast on day of event; and
- lunch and scheduled activities on day of event,
(ii) one item of Gulf branded merchandise, randomly selected from the following:
- 20 x Gulf Softshell Jackets;
- 20 x Gulf Retro Hoodies; and
- 20 x Gulf Limited Edition Caps.
(iii) one of 10 x $100 Challenge Fuel Gift Vouchers.
- Qualifying Purchase means a purchase of any 1 litre or 5 litre Gulf Oil top up pack from a Participating Challenge Retailer store during the Promotion period (as set out in clause 3.1).